WGS Waste Management is recognised as a market leader in the specialised field of dental waste.
Working extensively throughout Kent, Sussex, Surrey and south London, our comprehensive suite of waste management services are designed to keep busy surgeries operating efficiently and hygienically at all times.
This covers the safe storage, collection and regular disposal of everything classed as waste, including:
- Clinical waste bags and sharps
- Amalgam waste
- Confidential waste, e.g. old patient records and office paper waste
- All your cardboard and recyclable waste material
Operating to the most stringent regulatory and environmental standards
- Equipping you with everything you need to store your waste safely and responsibly
- Ensuring dental surgeries isolate, store and dispose of dental waste material in separate receptacles
- Providing you with the appropriate containers, so that waste is correctly separated
- Guaranteeing prompt, regular and reliable methods of disposal
- Maintaining full quality control and assisting with all regulatory procedures
To learn more about Government guidelines on the management and disposal of healthcare waste, see: HERE
WGS Waste - for a fully compliant, cost effective and professional waste management service for the dental community.
Call us today on 01825 725609 or email your enquiry to email@example.com,uk