Given our in-depth industry experience, a regular part of our service operation for clients throughout the South East concerns the safe disposal of solid-dose medicines and other pharmaceutical waste, cytotoxic and cytostatic waste.
WGS provide a range of industry approved, colour coded and easy to operate containers to ensure that all discarded items can be efficiently sealed and stored. Features include:
- All units comply with strict UN regulatory requirements
- Available in a range of sizes from 1 litre to 22 litres and beyond
- Temporary sealing option during use and permanent sealing when full
- No smells, no spillage
- Pre-arranged collection service
- Secure locking
- Wall Brackets – to keep those surface tops clear
- De-Naturing kits for the safe storage and disposal of controlled drugs
Due to its potential toxicity, and the risk of unused medicines getting into the wrong hands, it is necessary for pharmaceutical and medicinal waste to be incinerated. We will ensure these processes are correctly handled on your behalf and provide you with all the relevant documentation to confirm correct procedures have been followed.