WGS Dental Waste Disposal
Professional Dental Waste Disposal in Brixton
We offer a one-stop waste solution for Orthodontics, Periodontics, Endodontics and Maxillo-Facial Clinics. We can remove absolutely all of your waste from your clinic - no need for subcontractors! You only pay for how much waste you produce and we only take one clear, affordable monthly payment.
We are proud to be the leaders within waste management in Kent, Sussex, Surrey and London. We understand that a dental practice is a bustling, busy place to be, so we carry out our waste disposal services efficiently and cautiously. All waste will be segregated, stored and disposed of rapidly. It is our priority to always adhere to current government legislation and environmental standards. We are an experienced, qualified team who offer a comprehensive service which is personal but ensures complete compliance and efficiency.
We tailor our service for every client's individual circumstances. We can tackle the supply and disposal of all confidential waste (patient records and office papers), clinical waste bags and sharps, amalgam waste and recyclable waste. All waste will be isolated, stored and disposed of within separate receptacles with the correlating containers so that the waste is responsibly stored.
Amalgam Collection and Disposal
In a dental clinic, collecting amalgam safely is an integral aspect of waste disposal. Mercury is present in a high percentage of dental amalgam which can be dangerous to staff and patients in dental practices. We offer a variety of full range of amalgam disposal collection containers which are UN approved so you know capsules, sludge and tooth boxes and amalgam guard which could contain mercury vapour is being disposed of safely. Mercury suppressant liquid kits prevent potential harmful exposure because they are a proven vapour suppressant solution. Our kits are fully leak proof and are fully compliant with UN standards. This process is eco-friendly because of all the amalgam waste is sent for recycling after collection.
Receptacles for any dental clinics:
There are a range of receptacles which ensure your practice is always compliant with government disposal and storage safety regulations:
- Bridge and crown pots (precious metal containers for recovery and refund)
- Lead foil developer and fixer (for dentists without digital photography)
- Post coded bag ties for safety, security and traceability
- Mercury vapour suppressant liquid kits
- All amalgam-related products
- Yellow lidded sharps containers (wall brackets provided)
- Pharmaceutical waste (out-of-date LA cartridges, sedation drugs etc)
- Orange clinical waste bags (10kg or 5kg)
- Cytotoxic containers (for practices offering aesthetics i.e botox)
- 770 and 1100 litre wheelie bins which are lockable
Our comprehensive waste service includes:
- Feminine hygiene products (for staff and patient toilets)
- Cardboard recycling (various size wheelie bins)
- Confidential waste (hessian bags or boxes for office paper waste and archived patient dental records)
It is our company ethos to provide professional, regular, reliable waste disposal methods. We make sure to maintain quality control and regulatory procedures. If you are interested in the disposal and management of healthcare waste, we recommend reading this government guidance document.