WGS Waste Disposal
Dental Waste Disposal in Tunbridge Wells
Our one-stop waste solution covers all of your waste management. We work with Orthodontics, Periodontics, Endodontics and Maxillo-Facial Clinics in Kent, Sussex, Surrey and London. We do the entire job ourselves - we don't use subcontractors! This is an affordable option because we only charge you for the waste you produce in one easy, clear, affordable monthly payment.
We are an experienced team who take pride in our trusted reputation and fantastic reviews. We are aware you do not want disruption or incompetencies within your dental clinic, so all of our services are carried out quickly and safely. All waste is segregated and disposed of efficiently. We always adhere to environmental standards and government legislation. Our friendly, trained team offer a comprehensive, professional service which is personal to each of our clients.
We customise our service to each dental surgery's needs. We will take care of clinical waste bags and sharps, recyclable waste, confidential waste (patient records and office papers) and amalgam waste. All waste is isolated, stored and disposed of separately in the suitable containers so all of the waste is stored responsibly.
Amalgam Collection and Disposal
We understand that within a dental clinic, collecting amalgam safely is vital. A high percentage of dental amalgam contains mercury which can be potentially threatening to patients or staff within your dental practice. Our full range of amalgam disposal collection containers are all UN approved so you know that all amalgam guards, capsults and sludge and tooth boxes which may contain mercury vapour are being disposed of safely. Mercury suppressant liquid kits prevent hazardous exposure as they are a vapour suppressant solution. Our kits are fully compliant with UN standards and are fully leak proof. All the amalgam waste is sent for recycling once collected, so you are assured that the whole process is eco-friendly.
Receptacles for any dental clinics:
We offer a variety of receptacles to ensure your dental practice is compliant with government storage and disposal safety regulations:
- Post coded bag ties for safety, security and traceability
- Mercury vapour suppressant liquid kits
- All amalgam-related products
- Bridge and crown pots (precious metal containers for recovery and refund)
- Lead foil developer and fixer (for dentists without digital photography)
- Yellow lidded sharps containers (containing wall brackets)
- Pharmaceutical waste (out-of-date LA cartridges, sedation drugs etc)
- Orange clinical waste bags (10kg or 5kg)
- Cytotoxic containers (for practices offering aesthetics i.e botox)
- 770 and 1100 litre wheelie bins which are lockable
Because we are a 'one-stop' service, we can also dispose of the following waste:
- Confidential waste (archived patient dental records and hessian bags or boxes for office paper waste)
- Feminine hygiene products (for staff and patient toilets)
- Cardboard recycling (various size wheelie bins)
We prioritise professionalism and reliability. We will always put regulatory procedures and quality control first, to ensure your and your clients safety. Should you wish to read more about the disposal and management of healthcare waste, take a look at this government guidance document.